Amenities and Calendar
Each apartment is nicely appointed and includes a stove, refrigerator, and plentiful cabinets and drawers. The bathroom is spacious with a walk in, accessible shower with safety bars.
- A community laundry room is located on each floor.
- A certified Resident Service Coordinator (part-time) to offer assistance to residents in acquiring supportive services in order to maintain the highest level of independence.
- Health monitoring clinics such as blood pressure screening, weight and glucose screenings as well as educational programs will be offered.
- Additional storage outside the apartment.
- Transportation to local shopping is available weekly and organized by the Resident Service Coordinator.
- Located on the RIPTA bus line, with the stop located in very near proximity to the apartment building.