CNA Training Classes
Inspiring Future Caregivers
Earn While You Learn
Training courses prepare individuals to become Certified Nursing Assistants (CNAs). CNA training courses consist of classroom work and clinical experience. Course instructors work with students to prepare them for the state certification exam, and students that successfully complete the program have the opportunity to work within Saint Elizabeth Community after graduation.
Please note that CNA class graduates are required to maintain employment with Saint Elizabeth Community in a staff position with a minimum of 24 scheduled hours per week for a period of one year following graduation. Should your status change or employment end prior to fulfilling the one-year commitment, graduates are responsible for reimbursing Saint Elizabeth Community for the cost of their training.
PAID CNA Training Program
Paid training class runs for 10 weeks
Next class begins April 3, 2023, now accepting applications
Earn While You Learn
Questions about our upcoming CNA training classes?
Paid Time Off & Vacation
- Paid Vacation Time, Paid Holidays, Paid Personal Days
- Accrued Sick Time
- Paid Bereavement Days
- Paid Time for Jury Duty
Financial & Retirement
- Competitive Compensation- shift and weekend differentials!
- 403B Employer Contribution Plan
- Life Insurance (for 30+ hours)
- Childcare Reimbursement Program
- RN/LPN Student Loan Repayment Program
- Tuition Reimbursement
- License fee reimbursement
- Employee Referral Bonus
- Complimentary CPR Classes
Following is an outline of some of the benefits offered within the Saint Elizabeth Community. Benefits are specific to the location, employee status and tenure. The Human Resource Director will provide detailed benefits during the hiring process.
- For all employees working more than 20 hours per week, health and dental insurance is effective after 30 days of employment.
- 60% of the cost of family health and dental insurance is paid for by The Saint Elizabeth Community for full-time employees and prorated for part-time employees who work more than 20 hours per week.
- Medical, Dental and Vision
- Discounted Wellness Benefit option for BCBS
- Wellness Challenges for the opportunity to WIN prizes throughout the year
- Flexible Spending Account
Care to be Fit, so you are Fit to Care.
Encourage employees to lead healthy lives through education and activities. It is our belief that healthy employees are better able to care for others
Access your BCBS account:
Blue Cross Blue Shield Employee Portal
Virgin Pulse login:
Download the Virgin Pulse Employee Wellness App below:
The Program Objective
The Fit to Care Program will strive to increase the well-being and productivity of all employees through the enhancement of all aspects of health. The program seeks to increase awareness of positive health behaviors, to motivate employees to voluntarily adopt healthier behaviors and to provide opportunities and a supportive environment to foster positive lifestyle changes.
The Saint Elizabeth Community believes in the importance of treating each employee fairly and equitably, in providing its employees with the best possible working conditions at an equitable wage and in seeking to promote from within whenever possible.
Saint Elizabeth Community is an equal opportunity employer committed to hiring and valuing a diverse work team. This policy of Equal Employment Opportunity applies to all applicants and employees, and to all aspects of employment, including recruitment, hiring, training, compensation, promotions, and treatment on the job, benefits, termination, and all other terms and conditions of employment.
Saint Elizabeth Community
2364 Post Road
Warwick, RI 02886