Giving & Support
Making a gift in honor or memory of someone who has touched your life is a thoughtful expression of love and respect.
Tribute giving can also serve as a wonderful way to say thank you for the care you or a loved one has received within Saint Elizabeth Community. Any gift may be made in honor or memory of someone dear to your heart and may be directed to any Saint Elizabeth Community location.
Honor Someone Special
Celebrate a birthday, special anniversary, or another milestone with a gift to Saint Elizabeth Community. The person you honor will:
- Receive notification of your generosity (not including gift amount)
- Be listed in the Annual Donor Report as having received special recognition
Would you like to honor a special caregiver or staff member within Saint Elizabeth Community?
Celebrate a Life
A memorial gift is a meaningful way to celebrate the life of a family member or friend. Memorial giving is also an opportunity for you to extend your condolences and support to their family. A gift may be made in memory of any person at any time. In recognition of your kindness:
- the family will receive notification of your generosity (not including gift amount)
- the name of the person you memorialize will appear in the Annual Donor Report as having received special recognition
- the name of the person you memorialize will be included in the Tribute list on Donor Recognition Boards at both Saint Elizabeth Home and Saint Elizabeth Adult Day Centers’ Memory Care Center.
Choosing to Designate Gifts in Lieu of Flowers
Thank you for considering designating Saint Elizabeth Community as the recipient of donations in memory of your loved one. We are humbled by your expression of generosity at this difficult time. You may choose to direct gifts from family and friends to any Saint Elizabeth Community location.
The following will help make this process as smooth as possible for you and your family:
- We suggest the following wording for inclusion in the obituary notice: In lieu of flowers, memorial contributions may be made to Saint Elizabeth Community (or any location), 2364 Post Road Ste. 100, Warwick, RI 02886. This wording and mailing address will ensure gifts are received and acknowledged in a timely manner.
- You may request memorial donation envelopes be delivered to the funeral home.
- The Philanthropy Department will acknowledge all donations received in memory of your loved one.
- Upon receipt of a gift, you will receive notification of a gift in your loved one’s name. This notification will include the donor’s name and address.
- Though individual gift amounts are confidential, we will provide you with a total of giving and a complete list of donors with addresses 30 days after receiving the first memorial gift. This will allow you to confirm you have received notification of all gifts.
Please contact Yvette Loiselle, Philanthropy Department with any questions regarding gifts in Honor, Memory, or in Lieu of Flowers.