Saint Elizabeth Assisted Living offers the comfort of home, with the security of knowing that our staff is just minutes away. Each resident has a private apartment, varying in size, with monthly rental rates ranging from $3300-$4400. We do not charge an application fee or "add on" fees for additional services provided.
Rental assistance is available to residents who qualify to receive Medicaid waiver benefits.
Beautiful Common Areas
Saint Elizabeth Assisted Living offers a welcoming reception to residents and visitors alike. Residents are cared for just like family, and the comforts of home are evident throughout the residence. The residency has common space for participating in group exercise class, attending faith services, or sipping coffee with a neighbor.
Common Areas Include
- Hair Salon
- Country Kitchen
- Arts & Crafts Room
- Family Lounge with fireplace
- Laundry Facilities
- Private Dining Room for family gatherings
- Enclosed sun porches on each floor
Residents have access to a wide variety of services and individualized care while living at Saint Elizabeth Assisted Living Residence. Personal assistance, housekeeping, and laundry services are available if desired. Emergency response systems are in place within resident's apartments and throughout the building for 24 hour nursing support.
- Registered nurses coordinate care with a resident's personal physician
- Certified med techs monitor and administer medications
- Certified nursing assistants provide personal assistance with bathing and dressing
- Culinary services provide 3 meals a day while offering a unique dining experience
- Activities staff organize a monthly calendar of events for all residents
Get in touch
Contact Juanita Barber
Call Juanita, Admissions to arrange a tour of Saint Elizabeth Assisted Living