Make a Gift
Making a gift to Saint Elizabeth Community is easy. There are a number of ways you can support our mission of providing the highest quality care to those we care for. You may direct your gift to any Saint Elizabeth Community location.
Give a One-time Gift
Give a one time gift either by check or credit card. You may mail your gift to the address below.
Saint Elizabeth Community
2364 Post Road, Suite 100
Warwick, RI 02886
Information You Should Know
Secure and Fast
The “Donate Now” button throughout our website is a secure way to make a one-time donation.
Or make a:
A Tradition of Caring Since 1882
Annual giving donations provide unrestricted funds to support enhanced staffing and activity programs and special project support, such as the Wish Project, Saint Elizabeth Haven and the Grateful Patient Program.
- We recognize that you may have a special place in your heart for one Saint Elizabeth location; your gift may be directed to any one of our locations.
- You may elect to have your annual gift in honor of or in memory of someone special.
- Does your employer have a Matching Gifts Program? Your gift will have an even greater impact. If your employer has such a program, please obtain a form from your employer, complete, sign and send it to us with your check. We will notify you when the match is received. For more information, please contact Yvette Pierce in the Philanthropy Department at 401-773-7421.
Our Generous Donors
We recognized our generous donors in the Saint Elizabeth Community Year in Review under the following categories:
- Rose Society $2,500 & above
- Benefactor $1,000 - $ 2,499
- Patrons $500 - $999
- Sponsor $250 - $499
- Friend $100 - $249
- Supporter up to $99
Participate in a Special Event
For More Information On Other Ways to Give